Holidaying at Midland Haven is all about a home away from home centrally located in Midland WA? So whether you have a loved one in hospital, working or studying in the area, FIFO, enjoy shopping or have the convenience of train to Perth and Fremantle or a base for visiting Swan Valley Wineries or Perth Hills and surrounding areas, then Midland Haven will meet your needs. Salesman, tradesmen and other workers welcome mid-week while working in the Midland area.
Location, Location, Location!
- Midland Hospital is just a stone throw across railway but only 1.7 km either a 17 minute walk or a 4 minute drive
- Shops, movies, restaurants and cafes are only 250 metres or a 4 minute walk
- Perth Airport is 17 minute Uber drive - approx. $20 to $25 trip (1-4 passengers)
- Midland Train Station and Bus Terminal is only 600 metres or a 7 minute walk. From here you can go north, south, east and west. Perth is only 26 minutes and Fremantle is only 47 minutes train trip. Then catch ferry to Rottnest Island for a day trip.
Transport, Transport, Transport!
Leave the car under the carport as trains and buses are only a 600 metre walk to Midland Transport Terminal. From Midland you can get to most places by train and bus. If not hire or a car, taxi or uber?
Midland WA is becoming a hub for all things MEDICAL. Midland Hospital is state of the art. Old Railway Yard is being converted into medical facilities for specialists and testing. Curtain University is opening in 2019 with medical studies. Alternative medicines are prolific in Midland WA. Midland Haven is ideal stay for family and friends of patients from Regional WA that need a base while their loved one is in hospital, seeing specialists or testing or alternative medicines. Doctors and Nurses in training with 4-6 week placements then Midland Haven is ideal. Also welfare and disability agencies are in abundance in Midland if you are visiting the area.
- Swan Valley Wine Region
- Perth Hill Region
- Historic Guildford
- Perth and Fremantle by Train