Your Coolum Beach Accommodation is close to beach and only a 15-20 minute drive to Noosa (north) and Maroochydore (south). Located in quiet neighbourhood.
The three-bedroom townhouse is for your exclusive use. Growder Court 3 is a great place for your Coolum Beach Accommodation to enjoy your Sunshine Coast and beaches.
DAVID AND HILARY – OWNER/MANAGERS, INVITE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY AT Coolum Beach Accommodation at GROWDER COURT 3
Coolum Beach is a pretty seaside town in South Queensland, Australia, just 120 kilometres north of Brisbane along the fast Bruce Highway. Being a golfing and surfing magnet makes it perfect for family holidays. Its entertainment and shopping strip looks out across a park connecting to the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean. We also happen to have one of the best surfing breaks in all of Queensland. An ideal location for your Coolum Beach holiday house.
We have a lovely townhouse exclusively available for you. It is comprehensively equipped for eight, yet everything is so practical it makes the ideal lock up and go. Use it as a base to explore coral diving at Noosa fifteen minutes to the north, or shopping therapy at Maroochydore a similar distance to the south. Maroochydore is chock full of cinemas, fashion shops, department stores, and trendy bars and you should lack for nothing.
When staying at our Coolum Beach accommodation you really have no need to cook or prepare. Just relax and have a holiday and eat out or bring takeaway back to Growder Court 3. Just click on this link to check out all the places you can have a coffee, cake, meal or takeaway at Coolum Beach. Coolum Beach Restaurants, Pub, Clubs, Cafes, Takeaway & Icecream.
If you prefer to chill out locally in nature, you will find everything you want on your doorstep for a perfect holiday. Slip into your shorts and thongs. Grab a picnic basket crammed with your favourite goodies. Stroll down to discover Queensland’s best-kept secret, Coolum Beach. Where sun-filled family holidays really do come true.
Beach and Mount Coolum
You will want to go down to the beach first thing in the morning, as the sun tiptoes above the horizon and bathes the water in a golden glow. Perhaps later in the day you might like to try a gentle forty-minute bush walk up the slopes of Mount Coolum National Park. The 360-degree view takes in the beach, the north and south coast, and the wilderness inland. Coolum truly has everything and we have the perfect place to stay.
Unlike purpose-build resorts that try to cram everything into the tiniest spaces, our accommodation at Growder Court began its life as a roomy family home in an upmarket condo. We offer a spacious main bedroom upstairs with private veranda facing south. Two further decent-sized rooms each sleeping three, plus a bright and airy bathroom. Just like you probably have at home.
Downstairs we have a generous lounge-cum-diner, a spacious kitchen, and a private laundry just for you. Linen is included.
Things to Do at your Coolum Beach holiday townhouse
Coolum Beach is a little piece of heaven for kids of every age, especially little ones. Australian Zoo is a short 45 minutes down the highway with learning adventures worthy of Crocodile Dundee. Come and meet the Irwins and enjoy one of the best animal experiences in Australia.
You will find more detail elsewhere on this page regarding what we have to offer at Growder Court 3. For now, we will just mention our 55-inch smart high-density television, not to mention our free Wi-Fi, Apple, Telstra TV, Netflix and Stan. We have ceiling fans all over the place that make holidaying in Coolum Beach a breeze. Fujitsu ducted air con for cooling and heating. Unless you want to experience the real thing in a private garden with fab barbecue right outside the door.
Experience the thrill of surfing. We teach beginners to stand for the first time, groms to hone their skills and experienced surfers to master their sport. Individual or group sessions.
Noosa is famous and great place to visit. Only a 20 minute drive away. So many villages to visit and things to do. They include Noosa National Park, shopping on the famous Hastings Street, water experiences, food to eat, markets, adventures, road trips, family experiences, tours & day trips and sights to see. So much to do that you might want to take a few days.
Australia’s Premier Artisan Market. So much to see, do, buy and eat.
- Open every Saturday and Wednesday rain, hail or shine
- Locally made artisan treasures
- Live music & entertainment
- Fresh & delicious local produce
- Locally made artisan treasures
- Make it, bake it, sew it, grow it
Great day out with nice park and playground for kids. Best market cultural food in Australia. That is my personal view.
PLAY / TASTE / DISCOVER. The iconic Ginger Factory offers fun rides, fascinating tours, a unique retail precinct and cafe surrounded by beautiful sub-tropical gardens for all to enjoy. Free entry and open seven days, year round, there is something for everyone.
The Ginger Factory is only a 20 minute drive (19 km) from your Coolum Beach holiday rental.
Our Coolum Beach Accommodation is a great base for your Sunshine Coast Holiday.
BOOK NOW your Coolum Beach holiday house now!
Check out our other 6 Properties:
- Coal d’ Vine Cottage – Cessnock NSW
- Coal d’ Vine VIEW – Cessnock NSW
- Pether Cottage – Talbingo NSW
- Condo 105 @ Horizons Golf Resort – Salamander Bay NSW
- Midland Haven – Midland WA
- Manilla Cottage – Manilla NSW
We support the following businesses: Netstripes.com that developed our web site and offer support with social and digital marketing expertise. Also NewBook.cloud who host Aussie Chillout web site. They are our booking engine and property management software.
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY INCLUDE:
- Fujitsu Ducted Air Con / Advantage Air for cooling in summer and heating in winter: 5 zones: 3 bedrooms, stair void and downstairs living area
- Ceiling fans in main balcony bedroom only and in living area (x2). Open up the windows (security screens) and put on ceiling fans along with sea breeze makes it fresh and relaxing
- Fully Self-Contained Townhouse
- 55 inch UHD Smart TV, WiFi, Netflix, Stan, Apple & Telstra TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs with 2.5 Double Bed Sofa Lounge in downstairs living area
- Main bedroom has a 1 Queen Bed – Sliding Door onto Balcony with View (currently undergoing reconstruction). Two cane chairs in bedroom can be taken out on balcony
- 2nd bedroom has 1 holiday bunks (1 single bed on top and 1 double bed below)
- 3rd bedroom has 1 holiday bunks (1 single bed on top and 1 double bed below)
- There will be 2 Single Foam Mattresses that can be taken downstairs and used in Living Area
- Upstairs Bathroom has separate shower and bath and vanity
- Separate Toilet upstairs
- Downstairs Living Area is open plan lounge room, dining table and kitchen (fully equipped)
- Laundry and Separate Toilet downstairs
- BBQ, outdoor setting and cane lounge on private back courtyard
- We supply all linen including bed sheets, pillow cases, towels and washers, doonas and pillows for all beds – included in tariff
Things to do
EXCITING THINGS TO DO IN COOLUM BEACH WHILE STAYING AT GROWDER COURT 3:
- Water Sport and Out Doors Relaxation
- Coolum Surfing School
- Coolum Beach Surf Club
- Coolum Beach Bowls Club<
- Bli Bli Aqua Park (inflatable water park for kids and big kids)
- Bli Bli Water Sport (wake boarding)
- Fishing Charters
- Sunshine Coast Kite Surfing
- Noosa Stand Up Paddling
- Leisure Cruises
FAMILY FUN FOR ALL:
- Coolum Beach Hotel
- Loads of Cafes and Restaurants
- Great Take Out Meals
- Gelato and Ice cream shops
- Aussie World: Fun Park
- The Ginger Factory
- Big Kart Track
SHOPPING THERAPY FOR CHILLING OUT:
- Eumundi Markets
- Coolum Market
- Other Sunshine Coast Markets
- Hastings Street, Noosa
- Maroochydore Shopping
BACK TO NATURE AND GREEN STUFF:
- Mount Coolum National Park
- Sunshine Coast Whale Watching
- Maleny Botanic Gardens
- Horse Riding in Noosa
- Banyandah Alpacas
- Noosa National Park
- Noosa River and Everglades
- Underwater World
- Australia Zoo
- Coolum Beach, Noosa Beach and other Sunshine Coast beaches
- Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 8
- Children welcome
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
- No Excessive Noise between 9 pm to 7 am
- Respect Neighbours
What a fantastic place to stay in for our little getaway. The apartment had everything we needed. It was clean and very comfortable. Coolum beach was just a beautiful place with a fantastic board walk along the beach. There were plenty of quaint shops and restaurants to choose from. We also enjoyed our walk up to the Coolum mountain Lookout.
We would definitely stay there again.
July 27, 2019
Super. Perfect location, crab more than enough space, plus all the things one needs for a relaxing few days or more to stay at home or go exploring. Couldn’t have been better. Thanks so much guys.
May 31, 2018
Perfect for family holidays! Best location and the shortest stroll and your right amongst town and beach.
May 31, 2018
Great place to stay, 2 minute drive to the beach, house was clean and well set up. We will stay again
May 31, 2018