2019 Port Stephens Visitor Guide and Map is produced by Destination Port Stephens. It is a 60 page guide. It has a list of things to do in Salamander Bay and Port Stephens.
WELCOME TO Salamander Bay - You'll love it...there’s a lot to love in Port Stephens.
It has some pretty big attractions, magnificent bay, 26 beautiful beaches, monumental sand dunes and welcome to Humpback Highway.
If you love sparkling waterways, pristine beaches, whales, dolphins, bushwalking, cycling, kayaking, sailing, golf, cafés, parasailing, fine dining, luxury spas, shopping, fresh produce, wineries, breweries, sliding down sand dunes, quad-biking, horse riding, waterfront dining, spectacular sunsets and friendly people…. then be prepared to fall in love with Port Stephens!
Things to do in Salamander Bay / Nelson Bay / Port Stephens:
There is so much to see and do. All within a 20 minute drive of Salamander Bay.
- Golf at Horizons Golf Resort or Phone: 02 4982 0474 to book a tee time
- Irukandji Shark and Ray Encounters
- Fishing off bay or surf beaches: Top 10 Fishing Hot Spots, Fishing Reports, Port Stephens Recreational Fishing Guide and Fishing Guide,
- Fishing Charters with Hammerhead Fishing Charters, Pacific Blue Fishing Charters and Fish Port Stephens Estuary Charters
- Range of Surf Beaches (patrolled & unpatrolled) and Bay Beaches within 10 minute drive - Port Stephens Council
- Dolphin Watching with Moonshadow - TQC Cruises, Imagine Cruises and Dolphin Swim Australia
- Whale Watching with Moonshadow - TQC Cruises and Imagine Cruises
- Port Stephens 4WD Tours in sand dunes
- Scuba Diving with Lets Go Adventures and Feet First Dive
- Jet Skiing, Boat, Paddle Board and Other Water Craft Hire with Nelson Bay Jet Ski Hire, Port Stephens Paddlesports and Nelson Bay Boat Hire
- Horse Riding with Sahara Trails Horse Riding,
- Bush Walking around Port Stephens
- Quad Bikes with Quad Bike King
- Sand Dunes with Sand Dune Safaris, Worimi Conservation Lands and Sand Dune Adventures,
- Camel Riding with Oakfield Ranch
- Adrenaline attractions
- Tomaree National Park and Peninsula Lookout
- Gan Gan Hill Lookout
- Day trip to Hunter Valley Wine Country for vineyards and hot air ballooning - Hunter Valley Wine Country
- Newcastle Day Trips
- Day trips with Port Stephens Coaches
- Fighterworld at RAAF Williamtown
- Oakvale Wildlife Park (animals) at Salt Ash
- Fly Point
- Nelson Bay Heritage Lighthouse and Reserve
- Toboggan Hill Park
- Barramundi Farm
- D'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay
- Little Beach Reserve
LINKS BELOW FOR THINGS TO DO IN PORT STEPHENS:
This is the official Port Stephens Tourist Information Website. It is located down at d'Alborina Marina in Nelson Bay. Great place to visit to check out things to do in Salamander Bay and Port Stephens.
60 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay NSW 2315. Phone: 1800 808 900
This is the New South Wales official tourism, destinations and events website. This is the place to plan your NSW trip of a lifetime.
Be inspired for your next Port Stephens trip. Discover golden beaches, national parks, attractions, events, tours, hiring and romantic weekend. Taste local Port Stephens delicacies. Be inspired. So, where do you want to go? So many things to do in Salamander Bay?
Other Useful Things to Do in Salamander Bay:
- Adrenaline Port Stephens
- Trip Advisor: Port Stephens Attractions
- Australian Explorer: Nelson Bay Tourist Attractions
There are so many things to do in Port Stephens. So plan ahead.
Check out our accommodation: Condo 105 @ Horizons Golf Resort - Salamander Bay NSW is ideally located in the middle of the Port Stephens peninsula. BOOK NOW! Shoal Bay, Nelson Bay, Soldiers Point, Anna Bay all within a 20 minute drive.