Things To Do in Cessnock
Just threw in some useful links for your Hunter Valley Trip Planning. Also Things To Do in Cessnock:
Below are the best maps to get your way around the Hunter Valley Vineyards. Thus it is worth taking the time to check out all the maps and start planning your trip.
- Hunter Valley Wine Country – THE MAP. The only map with all cellar doors, restaurants, cafes, providers and area trails.
- Hunter Valley Wine Country Official Visitor Map
- Hunter Valley Map – Official Touring Guide – 2019-20
- Around the Heritage Wine and Food Trail Map – August 2020. TASTE – PLAY – STAY
Things To Do in Cessnock:
1-stop shop for links to the Hunter Valley wineries. This includes: wineries, maps, events, things to do etc.
Gardens, Christmas Lights, Snow Time plus Other Events
Other Things to Do in Cessnock
- Hot Air Ballooning:
- Wine Tasting:
WINERIES and CONCERTS:
With Covid-19 it has temporarily put a hold on concerts in the vineyards. Hopefully they will return in 2021. Here are some tips for attending concerts in Pokolbin.
The 3 main vineyards for holding concerts are:
From time to time occasionally they can be held at other venues.
There are 3 premium golf courses below in Pokolbin / Lovedale. Get your friends and family and make a weekend or midweek of golf. Get away from Sydney and enjoy the fresh air.
TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRES – Things to do in Hunter Valley:
Below are links to other tourist information centres in the Hunter Valley. They include things to do, places to eat, events and attractions.
- Broke / Fordwich
- Newcastle Information Centre
- Port Stephens Information Centre
- Lake Macquarie Information Centre
- Maitland Visitors Information Centre
- Great Lakes Tourist Information
There are so many things to do in Cessnock and Hunter Valley. So plan ahead.
Check out both our accommodation/s in Cessnock (you are welcome to stay):
They are both ideally located in Cessnock. Thus only a 10 minute drive from the Pokolbin and Lovedale Vineyards. BOOK NOW!
Book Your Next Short Stay Holiday Rental at Aussie Chillout:
Email David and Hilary at [email protected] or call mobile: +61 414 826 439